Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh the heat!!!!


We are here in Jaco. And it is hot!!
But, before we got here, we stopped to do a crocodile safari. It was soooo cool! We were suppose to do a hike in a natl forest, but all chose to do this instead. I have to say, it was so very worth it. From a boat we saw crocs, and about 25 different types of birds. It was really cool! It did cost addl money, but they said it could be part of their spending money.

After our boat tour, we drove to Jaco. Our hotel is right on the beach. However, the beach is kind of rocky, and the water is pretty rough. Our tour guide made the rule no going deeper then the knees. I am happy to report they all tumbled around for about an hour, and now are in the swimming pool.

Tomorrow we head to Manuel Antonio Natl park. I am looking forward to this, as it is much calmer there, and if we get a good day, the water is beautiful!!!

It is one hot tomale here!!
Everyone continues to be well and have a good time.
Sorry no pics. I didn´t even think of brining my camera to do the post.
Peg